notes to my husband

Sunday, January 30, 2011
Earlier in the week, while stalking reading one of my favourite blogs, I came across a post in which she made a list of things to tell her future husband, along with a fantastic recipe for breakfast polenta. Trust me this page was bookmarked and I will definitely be making that at some point.

The same day,  I came across this website, To my wife, where a man writes little notes about what he will or will not do to his future wife.

So it got me thinking, what could I write to the husband about things he may or may not already know about me and what I will or won't do.  So I wrote one, I think this is an amazing thing to do, it got me remembering events and little quirky things about us both that I both love and really dislike.

To my husband,

I don't like to wear socks. I force myself to wear them to the gym.

I most days will have stinky feet. See above.

I dance in the kitchen. There is no music playing.

I like wine. Alot.

I will never at any point live without a cat(s).

Crazy cat ladies rule. See above.

When I hear "Hotel California", it reminds me of our wedding and I smile.

If you ever grow a mustache again, I will divorce you.

I don't care if it's movember. See above.

Thank you for eating all my treats so my thighs don't get any bigger.

Can we get another cat?

We both have full conversations with the cats. They meow back and we keep talking to them.

You will learn to like brown rice, it won't kill you.

All of our family vacations will involve Paris.

I refuse to get "grown up cups", Disney mugs it is.

Sometimes I don't wash my hair for days.

Baby thighs are so cute, I feel like I need to bite them

I judge people at the grocery store based on what they have in their cart.

Can we get another cat?

I enjoy grocery shopping more than shopping for clothes. I could spend hours looking at food.



There's far more, but I think this is good for now. Please feel free to leave me your notes to your husband/wife, future or present.