Saturday, November 19, 2011
I've been up since 6:30 am.
It's Saturday, what the hell right?
It's not even 10 am and I've already,
- made more chai concentrate
- had a chai latte and breakfast
- snuggled with cats
- gone for an hour long walk
- wearing mittens
- morning blog surf
- eaten second breakfast
- found the perfect apple turnover recipe
- talked to my mom
- talked to my step mom
- snuggled the cats
- thought about cleaning the bathrooms
- changed out of my pajamas, then changed back into my pajamas
- listened to 2 Joy the baker podcasts
Now it's only 9:49 am and I still can't go back to sleep.
Is this what nesting is?